11 abril 2017

The Platters - The Mistery Of You









You smile at me and I´m yours to command
I come alive at the touch of your hand 
and though I try I can´t understand 
the mystery of you 

You seem to share every move that I feel 
your like a dream that´s too good to be real 
why do I scream in vain to reveal the mystery of you  

You have a haunting allure that binds me 
a magic that you alone posses 
What is this fascination that finds me 
a willing slave to your caress    

You hold me close and the thrill 
is so new your lips meet mine 
and they give me a clue they say in time 
I´ll learn the answer to the mystery of you  

You have a haunting allure that binds me 
a magic you alone posses 
What is this fascination that finds me 
a willing slave to your caress 

You hold me close and the thrill is so new 
your lips meet mine and they give me a clue 
they say in time I´ll learn the answer to 
the mystery of you







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario